Keystone Christian Academy desires to partner with churches and Christian parents in educating and training their families to live effective lives for Christ. To be enrolled at KCA, families must meet the following criteria:
- Participate as a member in a local church.
- Accept the teachings of the Statement of Faith as these are integrated into the subject matter.
- Complete the application and enrollment process. The administrator will meet with a parent and any student in grades 5 – 9 for prospective enrollment. Consideration for enrollment will include, but is not limited to a student’s educational, social, spiritual, and behavioral history, which is evaluated in conjuction with the climate and capacity of the school. KCA reserves the option to enroll a student on a limited status.
- Access and utilize services (counseling, medical, mentoring, pastoral, etc.) as recommended by school leadership when there is an educational concern.
- Comply with the financial policy.
Admission Policy: KCA admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the responsibilities, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate based on race, color, national or ethnic origin, or physical disability in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, and scholarship programs. However, KCA is a small school, which must consider its capability and capacity to handle a student’s need within the context of the whole educational environment in any given year.