Keystone Christian Academy is a private, non-profit organization that functions on a balanced budget from year to year. Tuition, gifts, and fund-raisers meet the budget.
Tuition for KCA is $3,900 per year for full-time students and less for part-time students. Broken into monthly payments over 10 months comes out to $390 plus a registration fee upon enrollment. Tuition pays teacher wages and maintenance and operation costs while the registration fee pays for books and materials related to curriculum.
KCA has no denomination or state tax assistance to help defray the cost of education. Though this appears to be more expensive compared to some denominational schools, on one hand, it also gives the school a lot of freedom to be creative and flexible. At the same time, the cost to educate is also considerably cheaper than the Nebraska average of $10,000 per student a year. Some costs of tuition may be adjusted due to scholarship money if it is available and parents qualify for it based upon financial need. We depend on Christian families and businesses of our community to provide scholarship help to promote Christian education in the Norfolk area as KCA operates with a policy of no unfunded scholarships. If you are at all interested in Keystone Christian Academy, please schedule an appointment to discuss enrollment and financial options.
Each family that has or intends to enroll a child/children at KCA has made a commitment to the school to pay their tuition and participate in fundraising activities. Based on that commitment KCA and the School Board has secured and made commitments to the teachers and staff to provide education services to our students.
- Registration: Paid by June 1 of each year to secure enrollment placement. Registration money is used for curriculum and technology.
- Tuition Agreement: Completed by June 1 of each year. Tuition varies according to grade and hours enrolled.
- Scholarships: Are awarded based on financial need and funding for children in grades 1-9 or for children in preschool and kindergarten when there are multiple children enrolled in the school. KCA awards a maximum of 50% scholarship and/or discounts.
- Tuition Discounts: Tuition Discounts are given to families with multiple children enrolled at KCA or to families whose parents are invested in full-time ministry occupations.
- SHOP (Shopping Helps Our Pupils) Program: A family can earn 45% of SHOP proceeds for a family scholarship. Ask about this program. 45% of SHOP proceeds go to KCA while the other 10% is used for administrative costs of the SHOP program.